The following items are a selection of the resources which can be ordered from Head Office.
Please find the Order Form at bottom of this page.
Pain Association Scotland
Moncrieffe Business Centre
0800 783 6059
|Phil Sizer (Pain Association Scotland) ** New Release**Simple Relaxation £4.50+£1.50pp|
- Jan Sadler’s Peaceful Sleep
- Three relaxation CDs by Neville Shone
- Neil Berry’s Living with Chronic PainBooks
A selection of books is available, including:
- Coping Successfully with Pain
- The Chronic Pain Diet Book
- Managing Pain Before it Manages You
- Pacing for Pain Relief and Pain Control
- Neville Shone’s tapes – a set of three tapes on relaxation techniques, which can also be used individually. They include an introduction to the basic skill of breathing into the diaphragm and can be used for relaxation or sleep (Tape 1), visualisation techniques for (Tape 2) and Oscar Wilde’s “Selfish Giant” story accompanied by specially composed music (Tape 3).
- Moving On and Dreams in the Mind’s Eye – these tapes are devised by Linda Bates, and recorded by Linda Bates and Penny Grieve. Deep relaxation and the use of pictures in the ‘mind’s eye’ to deal with stress and pain in a positive way.
A complete list of books, tapes and CDs is available from Head Office on request.